You can download a trial of the latest version of pcdMagic for the Mac below. The trial is fully functional, but:
- The trial is limited to 30 days
- Exported images are watermarked
The downloads for pcdMagic are at the bottom of this page. Downloads are subject to the pcdMagic Software License agreement.
Note: The trial version and the full version of pcdMagic are the same; entering a license key into the trial version enables all of the full version functionality.
- pcdMagic doesn’t require installation as such. What you need to do is:
- Download pcdMagic.
- Normally, the pcdMagic zip file will automatically extract the app. If for some reason it doesn’t, double click it to extract the app file.
- Then simply drag the pcdMagic icon on to the Applications folder icon. This copies pcdMagic to your Applications folder.
- Once you have done this, pcdMagic is ready to go. Using pcdMagic is described on the "User Manual" page.
Using pcdMagic under OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and later
As of version 1.1.1, pcdMagic is a code signed application that conforms to Apple's highest "Gatekeeper" security protocols as implemented in Mountain Lion.
Gatekeeper's default setting will allow you to run pcdMagic without any change. However, if you have difficulty, go the Gatekeeper settings in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > General, and select "Mac App store and identified developers"
If you need to uninstall pcdMagic do the following:
Drag pcdMagic.app from the Applications folder (or wherever else you put it originally) to the Trash.
To upgrade pcdMagic to a later version, just follow the same steps as for a new install, copying the newer program over the existing one.